Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Day in the Jungle.

So I have been babysitting the past couple of days. Yesterday I had four other kids till around 10pm. and today I only have one little girl. For those of you that know me know that I hate to stay home, I have to get out of the house. Yesterday was a long day, so we decided to get out of the house today and go do something fun! So we went to Jungle Jim's. The kids have so much fun there, just to be able to run around, go on all the fun rides and not hear mom getting after them to clean up. (This was more for me then the kids.) My sister and nephew came too. We all had a fun afternoon!


2 comments:

Heather said...

looks like a lot of fun! you are always finding fun things to do. Next time call me. Are you babysitting friends kids? Weren't we suppose to get together this week? Goodness where does the time fly. Kaden is in school/day care now wes, and thurs only until noon, and then daddy picks him up and I stay all day wes and thurs, but mon,tues, fri, we are home so we will need to get together. Hope you guys are doing well, I need to up date my blog I just never have the time to do it, it seems like.

meg said...

You look so cute in the photo! I can't believe all the babysitting. I hope you're getting paid! I'll be in UT for 2 weeks in April. Hopefully it's not the time you'll be in Vegas.