Thursday, March 6, 2008

Before and After....

Mckaela has finally got her new room! This has been a lot of work but she loves it! We were finishing our down stairs to have more storage and to put our office. So the room that was once an office is now Mckaela's new room. (So now Addison can have her own room too. I will show pics when I am done with her room.) This room use to be a really dark green, almost a forest green, so it took a lot of paint to cover those walls. Before....

After.....

Mckaela helped with the border but then I sent her away and my mom and I finished the room and surprised her with all of it. She only knew what the color on the walls were and the border. She loved it and then even wanted to sleep in her bed last night.

8 comments:

Brianne said...

I am soooo impressed!! Her room is absolutely darling. I bet she absolutely LOVES it! Maybe I can hire you to come help me when we move:)

amber hawkins warren said...

Those pictures look so cute! She looks so happy. It's beautiful.

Bryn said...

That turned out so cute! I swear it wasn't that long ago that you did her room upstairs. Shes going to expecting a new room every year.

Roxey said...

The room is so cute! Great job!!

Brian, Sheena and Boys said...

Love the room and the colors that you picked, its darling! Good job, she seems to love it!

meg said...

Such a cute room! I love how girly it is!

Ginny said...

Soooo cute! I say, go for the kitchen! :-)

Ginny said...

Ok, so I commented before I watched the slideshow and I just have to say that Mckaela's face when she saw the room looks like it belongs on Extreme Makeover Home Edition. I'd say you did a pretty good job!!