Friday, March 21, 2008

Sweet!

So now that spring break has started we have been trying to think of thing's to keep the kids busy, so a friend set up a tour at the sweet candy factory. There were like 36 of us. We have been there before with Mckaela's preschool but you can never get enough candy!(Brendan was at preschool having an Easter party that he did not want to miss plus he will be going there with his school next month.)
So you have to wear these things on your head, even Addison had to and she was so good, didn't even take it off once.

My two girls look so cute in their little hats.
After the tour you can go to the little store and blow all your money on candy, it was awesome! (So the kids would say)
So now we are finally done with our house, after many hours of painting, cleaning, and getting everything in order, watch us move in the next month J/K. We just finished Addsion room. My mom did a lot to help me and so did my sister-in-law Val. I wish I new how to sew but I don't so I leave it up to the pros.
She has been sleeping in there for the past few night and is doing so good! It was so hard to put her in her own room, this is my baby!

4 comments:

Ginny said...

WOW the rooms look so great!! I will do your kitchen if you come do my bedrooms!!

Bryn said...

Once again a cute room!
I think that your girls should wear those cute candy hats to church.

meg said...

You should go on Trading Spaces. As a designer! Do they still have that show?

Roxey said...

You seriously win the 'fun mom of the year' award!