Thursday, March 13, 2008

Weekend away.

Every other month I get together with my mom and sister and we scrapbook for the night. Last weekend we went up to our time share and scrap booked for the whole weekend. I am almost all caught up!(A day I thought would never happen!) It was so nice to get away for a couple days and just hang out and do nothing else. Since it was a girls weekend we took Mckaela and my niece. They had fun sledding in the back yard, going to dinner in a ice cave and of course eating all the junk food that we brought up! I really love to scrap and I never have the time to sit down and do it at home, so getting away every once in awhile has really been fun.

This was the coolest thing ever! It was really a ice cave!


2 comments:

Roxey said...

How fun! Your mom and Christi look great! (As do you of course:) ) I'm way jealous of the scrapbook.....you don't even want to know how far behind i am :)

Heidi Louise said...

Your niece and your daughter look more like sisters, even twins. How fun to see your Mom and sister too after all these years.