Thursday, March 13, 2008

A box to the rescue.

Addison has been pretty sick this week. It started Monday night with a really high fever, so yesterday I took her to kids care and she was tested for RSV. and then took her back today and she has an ear infection on top of that. She has been such a trooper but just miserable with a smile! Ryan has been working a lot and then took off to California to get a car, so tonight I just had that moment of being overwhelmed and tired. So I put the kids to bed (i thought) and got myself ready for bed. Well I hear talking in Brendan's room and this is what I see...


It was pretty funny to see his little head sticking out from this box. He was just playing and in his own little world. Yes I have those moments of frustration or that I just want to scream. I was going to walk in his room and get mad that he was not going to bed but instead sat down and played with the box. Thanks buddy for sharing your box with your mom for the night!

6 comments:

Brianne said...

PRICELESS!!!

Bryn said...

Arent you so grateful for those moments. It's make it all worth it.

I bet your weekend away was awesome, especially since you got caught up on your scrapbook. Now thats impressive!

Roxey said...

So cute! Those are great memories!

Ginny said...

I love when my kids put me in my place!! What a great memory for both of you! And, uh, scrapbook?? What's that?? Nice work!

amber hawkins warren said...

I hope Holden learns to entertain himself like that. How cute! He looks just like Ryan

meg said...

That is so cute! I love how proud of himself he is in his box. Looks like a fun girls weekend, too! Yay for Ryan that we watched your other 2 kids for the whole weekend.