Thursday, February 28, 2008

To big to fast!

So our little girl is just growing up way to fast. With in a week I had to deal with her getting her first TWO teeth and then she decides to start sitting up by her self. How do I stop this, she is my baby and I want her to stay a my baby for a long long time. Mckaela is such a big help, she loves to carry Addison around, sit with her and just play with her. What a good big sister she is!
Brendan had his first field trip today. We went to the all exciting Macey's grocery store. Which we have been a million times, but this time it was different. They got the whole tour and even a cookie at the end. They all had fun! This is his teacher Miss Linda. He just loves her to death!
They were all so interested in the bakery, or maybe they are just staring at all those yummy dounuts! I know I was!

5 comments:

Meghan said...

hey jaime - thanks for stopping by our blog. your kids are adorable. mckaela looks exactly like you. i know what you mean about them growing up too fast - i have wished my babies were more independant, and now that they are a little i get sad and miss the tiny baby... we are doing good - and busy. i mostly wanted to thank you for praying and caring about our little charlie man. he's a champ and we are so lucky to have so many people care about him

Heidi said...

We love field trips. If you ever go to the candy factory...that's when you're in trouble.

Tim, Crista and Addy said...

Oh my heavens, too cute! She has so much hair! How old is she? Your kids are darling and I agree with Meghan, McKaela looks just like you! So fun, take care!

Bryn said...

Addison always has the hugest smile, I hope she always stays so happy. The grocery store really is an awesome field trip, you know it's a place that kids never get to go, just kidding. Glad he had a good time. Maybe I'll start telling Raegan when we go to Smiths it's a field trip, then maybe she'll love it too.

Brian, Sheena and Boys said...

We are looking forward to meeting Addison some day, she is such a cutie, all your kids are so cute! What a fun field trip to such a great store!