Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines!!!

Can I just say NO MORE SNOW!!! The kids were up at the crack of dawn to get ready for the festivities at school. We had breakfast, watched a cartoon, played games, read books, showered (really we were up early)and as I am doing Mckaela's hair, I get a call saying Brendan's school has been canceled and Mckaela school will be two hours delayed. (she only goes for three hours) Needless to say they were both very disappointed! But we made the most of the day. Made and decorated cookies, played in the snow, (ryan went out and snowblowed the whole neighborhood). So hopefully it was still a fun day for them. They will get to have their parties tomorrow. Mckaela and Addison kindof had matching shirts for Valentines.
So the kids and I made a special dinner for Daddy. They had fun decorating the table... Mckaela did the plates all by her self. Daddy loved it all!!!
We have had a really fun day despite the bad weather.

5 comments:

Bryn said...

Looks like Valentines Day was a hit at your house. Raegans school also got canceled. Sad.
Makalea looks so old in that picture with only her and Addison! What cute kids!
You were good to spend Valentines with the whole family, I used it as an excuse to go out on a date kid free!

Brian, Sheena and Boys said...

Looks like you had a fun Valentine's day! I hope you don't mind but we found the link to your blog on Heidi's blog so we've been checking it out, you're kids are so cute and are getting so big! It was good to hear from you!

amber hawkins warren said...

I know what you mean about the snow. I'm so over it - we live in Utah not the Arctic! I am so ready to move to Nevada.

Brianne said...

I love it!! Your kids are absolutely darling!!!

Heather said...

Could your kids get any cutter?
is that even a word) they are so beautiful all of them. We did miss you guys we will have to do it another time. are you guys feeling any better?