Thursday, February 7, 2008

such a JOY!!!

Our little piece of joy. Addison has been such a fun addition to this family and we are so blessed to have her. She has been such a perfect little girl. She sleeps really well - only gets a little fussy when she is hungry or tired but for most of the time she has a big smile on her face. We love you Addison. This picture she was so peaceful so I just had to take a picture. The moment the flash went off... she was awake with a big grin.


She also rolled over from her stomach to her back for the first time. It's the beginning of all the firsts.....

7 comments:

Roxey said...

So cute Jaim! This blogging thing is totally addictive!

Tim, Crista and Addy said...

Oh my goodness, her hair kills me! It's so long. Too cute!

Bryn said...

Funky blog! Love it! Thanks for inviting us to get together! It was fun, we'll have to do it again soon!

Heather said...

I sent you an email too. Yes you need to go, and we will go with you! Chris is going to let me get passes so when I do 2 people can get in free with me so you and bryn can get in free and just pay for your kids. They now have a sesame street body thing that is way fun too. Yes so I am still bummed I was not ready to go yesterday it was my drama day I guess.

Brianne said...

She is absolutely darling!!! I can't believe all that hair!

meg said...

She's a cutie! I'm pretty sure she has more hair than Clare, which is not saying much ...

Heidi said...

She is the cutest thing ever. You have such a beautiful family. We need to get together soon. Sorry we are such slacker friends.