Wednesday, February 20, 2008

For Valentines we gave the kids a gift certificate for build a bear, Kaitlin and Kolby went too. They sure had a lot of fun. To bad they cost so dang much! We will just not eat for the next two weeks! (Kolby was so excited about having his picture taken!)
I was not feeling very good this weekend, so Mckaela thought she would cheer me up. She dressed up in my jewelry and hat and put on a little show. Such a little diva!
Brendan did his part too! And for the big news..... Are little drooler has cute her first tooth. Such a big girl! Can I just say that I would have never guessed by how she has been acting, never cried, fussed or fever. Just lots and lots of drool.

5 comments:

Bryn said...

What good parents you are for giving your kids build-a-bear! Raegans been begging to go there. I also think it's so cute that our kids love to cheer us up when were feeling down.

Please send my congrats to Addison and her tooth! Next thing you know she'll be potty training!

amber hawkins warren said...

What a fabulous actress/dancer McKaela is going to be. I'll be lucky if I can get her autograph one day. Those pictures are so cute.

Kira Thunell said...

Your fam is sooo cute! I can't believe how big Addison is all ready - where did the time go? Hope all is well with the Parkers! :)

Roxey said...

we definitely need to get mckaela and kenya together.....the divas will have a great party! I also have non-fussy DROOLING teethers, fun on the wood floors!!

Tim, Crista and Addy said...

Oh my heavens, she is too cute! Wow, I wish I had a non-fussy teething Adilyn! Hope you are feeling better!