Sunday, February 24, 2008

Daddy Daughter Date.

Mckaela had her first date on Saturday.... with her daddy! Copper Hills High school put on a Daddy Daughter Dance for a fundraiser they were doing. It was for little girls from the ages 3-12 and Ryan said their were a lot of people. Who wouldn't want a fun date night with your dad? They went with several other "couples" and danced the night away! It was semi-formal, so they both got dressed up and off they went. She was really excited to go with her dad. She gets her moves from her mother!

The theme was "High School Musical"
After they all went out for ice cream. What a fun night and a great memory.

8 comments:

Bryn said...

How stinkin' cute is that! What a good daddy he is.

Brianne said...

Oh my gosh, too cute! I loved Daddy daughter dates...it doesn't seem that long ago...

Heidi said...

That is the sweetest thing. What a great memory for Mckaela.

Ginny said...

Hey, Jamie, you may not remember me from JUNIOR HIGH (yikes!), but I saw your pic on a comment on Roxey's site and then just recently on Charlie Cooper's. Since I had lurked on your blog I thought I should at least say hello. Your family is adorable and you look fantastic!

Ginny (Gardner) Wood

Jaime said...

Ginny If you see this I would love to see your blog too. I remembered the name but looked you up in the year book, so now I have the face to the name. Hope you are well!

Ginny said...

I have my blog as private because I am a chicken, so if you want to send me your email (ginnettewood@yahoo.com) I will send you an invite.

Heather said...

As if you need another comment right? That looked like a night she will never forget. Your husband is such a great sport and a great dad. How fun! So I told bryn that it is has been way to long since we hung out! When are you free... I need to get out! Kaden will be starting preschool soon, chris needs my help at the office, but that is all out by your house. Anyways hope your kids are feeling good!

Roxey said...

so dang cute! that is the best memory!