Wednesday, August 6, 2008

out of it...

Brendan had the pleasure of going to the dentist and having some filling's done. (Let's just say I wish I was working for a dentist again because when you are working for one they usually will do the work for free.) $1400 later, yes I said $1400 later...I am still trying to get over this. He had to be put to sleep for this because he freaks out just to have the dentist look in his mouth. After words he was hilarious when I brought him home. Ryan and I were laughing because he was so out of it but he was so determined to walk on his own, almost throwing a fit to do so, so what do you do but let them try. So here is a little clip of his attempt.

6 comments:

Heather said...

pretty funny jamie... Ouch on the money!!!!! what a cutie though got to give him credit for trying right?

Bryn said...

Poor little guy! I hope that it was worth every penny!

Jon & Kim said...

That is too funny. Cade was like that when he had to have his tonsils out. Jon and I were trying not to laugh but he was being so funny!

Cricket said...

Poor thing,but it is funny. Maybe he will grow up and become a dentist and you can recoup some of that money. But what a trooper for trying to do it on his own.They grow up and become independent waaay to fast.

Cricket

Brian, Sheena and Boys said...

Poor kid, and how expensive! Oh my goodness! Its funny how independent kids always want to be even when they can't!

amber hawkins warren said...

Omigosh I'm like crying! That is so funny. I mean the $1400 bit isn't so funny, but the fact that he was so loopy is great. I LOVE that you got that on camera!