Saturday, August 16, 2008


House for sale....WHAT?
Yes it is true we have decided to finally make the next move. We have found an area that we would like to build (my house with a big front porch). We have been looking for some time and just nothing has grabbed our attention, well that's because we were going the wrong direction. We might be living in Farmington. It is the opposite way we thought we would ever end up but we just have really fell in love with this area! So now the wait begins of selling our home. This is going to be a hard move for us. We really love our neighbors, ward and most of our family is so close by but we just feel this is right for us right now! So for those of you who have built your home, any words of advise?

8 comments:

Brian, Sheena and Boys said...

So weird, we drove by the entrance to your neighborhood yesterday and we were talking about how cute your house is and wondered how long you'd live there. I think you'll love it up north, its beautiful that way!

The only advice I have about building is always plan for a little longer than the finish date. There always seems to be delays in construction and it can get frustrating. How fun though to build!

Heather said...

no wonder I haven't heard from you seems like you guys have been busy... we would love to see you guys before you move.... hope everything works out for you guys, send me an email sometime...

Marley said...

WHAT?! you are moving? That is sad! I will miss you! Even tho i dont go to the ward anymore! LoL! But things are great. Add my blog!

Heidi said...

Wow. What an exciting and big change. I hope all goes well selling your house. I can't wait to see your new house, you should post the floorplans.

Cricket said...

Your family will be missed in our ward. But I know all about moving on with your life.

As for building your own house. Things take longer than they tell you it will, always have a back up choice for everything, be flexable.

For your sake I hope you sell fast. For our sake we hope it goes slow so we have your sweet family with us longer...LOL

Cricket

Bryn said...

WHAT THE FREAKING HECK!!!!

Brianne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elder bevan said...

I thought we talked about this Jaime...when you move you were supposed to move closer to us! Well I hope everything works out for you and of course we will still have to get together with our group. Love ya guys.
Becca