Monday, July 7, 2008

Ten months and growing.

Addison is now ten months old and can you believe I can do two little pig tails, Crazy! Not only that, she is going to ONE in two months, I am not ready for that. I think I am having a hard time knowing she is my last baby and I just don't want her to grow up so fast. We sure love her!



We have been busy so far this summer, swimming alot! My parents have a pool at there condo so we are there every week. We also had some family in town over the fourth, so had fun hanging out, having BBQ's and the kids loved the fireworks. Ryan bought a big thing of them so we did them over at his parents. Addison was very entertained. This week I am off to Palmyra with my mom and some of Ryan's family. I have never been so I really am lookink forward to see everything. That will be my next post and I will share everything I was able to see and do there. Until then....

5 comments:

Jon & Kim said...

She is so cute...I love the piggies! It is too bad they have to grow so fast.

Tim, Crista and Addy said...

I am so jealous about the piggies!!! Adilyn is 15 months and I can barely put a clip in her hair! Annoying! She is darling with her little piggies, what a cutie she is! Have fun in Palmyria, what a great place.

Bryn said...

Ahhh... I just love summer, you guys have been having a fun summer so far. Those little pig tails are adorable, I can't believe how much shes changed since I last saw her. It's been too long.

Heidi Louise said...

She has more hair than I did when I was like 5. She's seriously cute... just like her Mom!

Brian, Sheena and Boys said...

What a cutie your little one is! And all that hair, I love the pig tails! It looks like you guys had a great 4th, it was fun to see you and your family! I hope you have a fun trip!