Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happy 8.

Happy Anniversary!
So Saturday was our 8th anniversary. I was in Palmyra so we were not able to do anything but I wanted to still make it special for him, so I sent him on a little scavenger hunt(and the kids) around the house, yard and the neighbors with little reminder of why I love him. He had fun trying to figure out the clues and to end up with a little surprise at the end.
I could count so many reasons why I love this man but here are eighth of my favorite.
1. He is the best daddy. I love how much he loves our kids. He knows being home all day everyday can take its toll sometimes, so he is always willing to let me get out and do things. Like taking little over nighters here and their to go scrapbook, girls night, or even take a week long trip to Palmyra.
2. He plays the piano and is amazing, also the organ in church. When I first met him he had just finished playing a musical number in our student ward. How can you not fall in love with some one with so much talent.
3.He is soooo down to earth, and nice to everyone.
4. He puts up with all my crap, and never gets made when I have spent money on stupid unnecessary things.
5.I love that he gets such a kick out of those stupid Leslie Nelson movies, or ones like it. He laughs so hard and I love it.
6.love that he had the gut and courage to start his own business and make it successful.
7.I LOVE his green eyes!
8.I love that I was the lucky girl that was able to sit across the alter from him eight years ago and that he choose me.

2 comments:

Heather said...

love it jamie, you are such a great wife. what a cute couple.... you can tell that you guys really love eachother. I am glad you are back. i look forward to seeing you guys next week....

Jon & Kim said...

I am so happy that you found such a great guy. You deserve the best. You two make a darling couple. Congrats on 8 years!