Monday, June 30, 2008

SEINFELD

So Friday night we finally got the chance to go see Jerry Seinfeld. Ryan has been wanting to go for soooo long and we missed him last time he was in town. We even were in Vegas a couple years ago and tried to get tickets but it was all sold out. So when we heard he was coming again Ryan was so excited, so excited that he never got the ticket in time, so busy and forgot. So Friday night we went to see if any one was selling the tickets, thought we would have to pay a lot for some, but $120 later we were sitting fourth row and center. It was so much fun to be that close to Jerry Seinfeld! Well worth the money and the memories. Picture is not good but as good as we could get with out getting kickout for taking one!

3 comments:

Bryn said...

Thats freakin awesome! Good for you!

Ginny said...

Nice seats!!!

Heather said...

I love jerry seinfield Good for you guys.... That is so great you guys like to do stuff like that. I hope you and bryn call me when you guys do things now that your cute girl is out of school and it is warm the invitation is still open to come over and go swimming and chris and I finally got some couples to swap on fridays so now we can all go out together...I tried calling you I should of left a message call me sometime when you get a minute my life is pretty much in the same boat is bryn but we don't have that cushion anymore, chris is looking for another job, the business is making money but we haven't been paid in I don't know how long, I have no idea what is going to happen that cushion we used to have is gone..... I am glad you guys aren't feeling this burden, but bryn is right we are lucky and rich because we have our family..... sorry for the novel call me soon..... glad you got go see seinfield