Thursday, June 26, 2008

A day at the ZOO.

Mckaela had a field trip to the zoo with her class on Tuesday and I got the chance to go with her. Let's just say being on a bus with 53 loud and crazy kindergartner's was a great start! We actually had a fun time but I think they were more excited about riding the bus then going to the zoo. Friday is her last day of school, yeah! We are ready to enjoy are summer.


So Mckaela and I were having fun with the camera the other day just taking a few pics. So as i was going through them i was looking at the girls and then the one of me, which Mckaela is a good little photographer, (the picture it self not me) and I just don't think either of them look like me. Brendan looks so much like Ryan and the girls I see a little bit of him, but I just don't see me in any of my kids, besides the brown eyes on Mckaela and Brendan. So who do they look like? What a cute little pair they make. I got these outfits that matched but just in different colors and Mckaela thought it was the coolest thing ever.

3 comments:

Jon & Kim said...

I think Mckaela looks a lot like you. They are both beautiful just like there mom!

meg said...

Have I mentioned that your kids are adorable? I love that they always have their hair done with the cutest bows & clothes.

Bryn said...

The zoo's great,e specially in the heat, hopefully you didn't have to deal with that. I'm excited to be seeing you guys this summer, we'll plan some fun things.