Monday, April 28, 2008

Vegas here we come.

We just got back from being in Las Vegas for a week. And can I say it was the perfect time to get away. It was so warm and sunny the whole time. Not this warm one day, snow the next! We stayed in our time share and this is probably our second favorite now, next to Cabo! It was so nice, and a lot to do at the resort. We kept busy by swimming everyday,(which we all got sun burned) hit several buffet's,(gained 20lbs) M&M factory, a little shopping, gambling,(lost next months house payment! jk) strip clubs-wait how did that get in here! J/K But mostly just relaxed and had fun being together! My parents joined us also and they even let us go out for an evening. Thanks!
Rio buffet, I remember it being much better!
The kids loved the M&M factory. I think they even taste better when they cost 20 bucks for like ten! The pools were so much fun! They had like four to choose from, we picked the heated ones.
Brendan loves pirates, so we had to show him the big pirate ship's at Treasure Island. There was so many pictures to choose from so i put a slide together to capture our great trip!

7 comments:

Brianne said...

I seriously kept laughing as I was reading, you are very witty.
I am so jealous of your trip It looks like you guys had such a great time. I am with you...soooo sick of this warm one day snow the next. We are totally getting ripped off of our spring!

Brian, Sheena and Boys said...

It looks like you guys had a great time and the weather looks nice and warm! I am so jealous!

Bryn said...

Okay, who did your blog! Love the new layout and now I need you to show me how you did it! Were actually going to that same time share next week in Vegas with Kurts buddy. What a fun trip.

amber hawkins warren said...

I so remember the Rio buffet and I think we went like 12 years ago. Omigosh are we that old? I remember it was amazing so I'm livid they've let it slip! JK. Glad you had fun. That's awesome

Heather said...

I love all those pictures, lets get together soon

meg said...

Looks like a fun trip! Next time we'll have to get together!

Roxey said...

your family is so dang cute! sounds like a great trip!! how old is your baby now? she's getting so big!