Thursday, April 10, 2008

Special school day...

Brendan was so excited about school today. It was bring a visitor to school day, so he chose two special visitors to come and join him.
Grandma and Grandpa Parker!!!
They had reading time, tell about your visitor and earlier this week they made a volcano, so now they were able to show how it worked. Painted pictures and then had snack time. It was a busy morning. Thanks grandpa and grandma for going, Brendan had a really fun time showing you his day at school!
So I have to throw this in! Ryan has done this with all the kids and now it's Addy's turn and she just loves it! I don't but they do!!!
this face just kills me...don't you love the first time they start to taste baby food. She will pull a face but will still eat it.

3 comments:

Ginny said...

Dave has always loved to do the same thing with our kids. He tried to get one in each hand with the twins, but I disallowed that, siting the rather important issue of having a free hand to catch the falling baby!!

Heather said...

I love her hair! Okay so seriously we need to get together I blogged bryn to see if she was busy on friday or monday what about you? oh I know how you feel chris does the same thing with our boys

Roxey said...

I love her food face! That's priceless!