Monday, May 12, 2008

Catching up....

Their has been a lot going on the past few weeks, so I thought I would catch up a little bit. First off I hope all the mother's had a fabulous day! I got breakfast in bed, flowers and the cutest card from the kids. Also we spent time with our mom's and even had some family pictures taken. Every year around the same time Ryan's family goes to the Provo temple to take their family picture, his brother was in town this weekend so we were able to take it on mothers day!
My mom and two sisters.





The kids have also started tee-ball and soccer. So here are a few snap shots of all the fun!

4 comments:

Brianne said...

I am glad you had such a great Mothers Day! Too bad EVERY Sunday isn't Mothers Day!!!

And that kissing picture is too funny.

Ginny said...

Cute pics...looks like you guys stayed as warm as we did this year with the spring sports!!! Crazy weather!

Heather said...

Those pictures are great! how much fun!! hope you had a great mothers day!!!

meg said...

Cute photos. Every time I see your hair it's different -- love the versatility!