Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A day with Addy.

So this has been a busy few days for the little one. We were having fun with her while she was just sitting and playing with toys but she has discovered that she can move around and get somewhere really quick by just crawling away. But why stop their, I walk into her room this morning and their she is standing up in her bed. WHAT! What happen to my little baby!
Now she can stand all by her self for a few moments and thinks it is the coolest thing ever. I know she will be walking out of her room and asking me to use the potty! She is so tiny to be just standing around, she is only like a foot tall. JK

They grow up way to fast! She will be nine months on the 3rd. Both Mckaela and Brendan were early walkers but I was just hoping she would stay little for just a moment longer! Here are a few shots of the crawl and her getting into any thing she can.

7 comments:

Heather said...

I know just how you feel! and they think they are so big! I get so sad too when I see connor doing the same things, it is so cute but at the same time you don't want them to start doing any of that. She is such a cute little girl jamie... How fun!!!!

Bryn said...

Maybe it's time for another one! Just Kidding, although, it's good that your cherishing these moments and remembering them since they go so fast!

Ginny said...

so cute...and impressive since crawling in a dress is always a challenge! it's crazy how fast they move from one stage to the next!

Brian, Sheena and Boys said...

What a busy little girl, she is so cute!

amber hawkins warren said...

Man she's fast at everything! What a talented, smart kid.

Kira Thunell said...

OMGness, I can't believe she's standing on her own!! That's crazy. I'm working on Tanner still - he loves to cruise whenever he can but he is still really wobbly to stand on his own. I'm sure you are really nice and busy now!

Cricket said...

I was watching you guys in church today and I was thinking how fast all of your kids have grown. They are so cute and if you have not heard this before. When some of our kids didn't know your last names they described you as the really cute couple with the really cute kids. And yep...we knew just who they were talking about....LOL

Take care,
Cricket