Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Shared day.


I knew Ryan was a perfect fit into my family because he shares his birthday with my mom and sister. I love you honey and hope you have had a wonderful birthday. I think you were a little spoiled this year, but you only turn 30 once! Well I know their are a few that have been thirty for ten years or so. Ryan wanted to go to the olive Garden for dinner and his sister Christie offered to babysit. Thanks!



I took my mom and sister to lunch for their birthday. I just have to say that I love you both so much. I have one of the best sister's and of course the most amazing mother and I am so grateful to both of them!

4 comments:

Brianne said...

Ahhh...Happy Birthday to all 3 of them!

I can't get over how much the same you look! I swear I have aged and you haven't. You are a beautiful girl!!

Heather said...

Hey girl how are your girls feeling? I was wondering how you got your slide show that is a really neat. You and your husband are a cute couple, ummmm you do realize you were tagged right hee hee!

Bryn said...

I never did realize that you look so much like your mom and sister! I've seen them both so many times and it didn't register until I saw that picture of all of you in a row. Crazy. And your shirt looks familiar! How is it that we frequently buy the same clothes!

meg said...

You guys look like triplets!