Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Happy Birthday my lov.....

So Ryan is turning the big 30 tomorrow and I wanted to do something fun for him. He has been putting in some long hours and we just have not had a lot of time together. So I planned a surprise get away for the weekend to Sunny California. I picked him up Friday afternoon at work and we headed to the airport. He still had no idea what was going on! So we flew in to Burbank and then started our fun weekend in the nice hot sun! We went to Universal Studios, (saw the homes from desperate housewife's) drove around Hollywood and walk everywhere. Walk down the sidewalk with the stars, went to Lisa Rinna's Boutique "Belly Gray"(I love her). Saw Juno, if you have not seen it go see it today! It was a really nice break and he was very happy about his surprise! I love you honey and hope you have a great birthday.



2 comments:

Bryn said...

Fun! I'm truely jealous, I really could use a gettaway right about now. I start feeling the crappy, cold weather end of January and Febuary and need a vacation. One without kids is even better. and how old are we getting, holy crap, time flies. Depends and walkers here we come!

Heather said...

wow that looked like you guys had a blast. Where were the homes from desperate house wives? I am way jealous jamie, get those kids better so we can hang out again....