Thursday, January 10, 2008

A new year has come.....




It has been a while since my last post, so I thought I would change things up a bit!
Things are finally calming down around here. We just finished our basement, which I want to say THANK YOU to everyone that helped, mom, dad, and my father-in-law. It's nice to have a little extra room now. Now we can work on a new room for Mckaela and then Addison will finally have her own room too.
On Monday for FHE we decided to all get in are PJs and put on our new robes that we got for Christmas. We had a nice and cozy night. We are trying to do better about having FHE. That is one of our new years goals. It's hard when they are little but finally they are at a age were they like to hear the stories and act them out. Brendan really likes all the stories about fighting or weapons. BOYS! Mckaela was not feeling to good, that's explains the tears.

I had to throw in the one with Addison. Every time she gives you that great big smile it just make me smile.

8 comments:

Heather said...

Boys! believe me I understand! aren't they just full of energy... Thanks for the message it is nice to have someone who understands. Sounds like we have a lot in common. Next week works great for me and any day works good, kaden usually lays down around 1 or 2 and connor takes a nap around 10, but he is still in that mobile stage where he can sleep anywhere.I am so excited to see you and meet your kids, where should we meet up, do you want us to come to your house? Let me know what you think and I am sure you have a busy schedule with your kids, what time is good for you or what day is better I should say.? by the way I like your page too maybe one day I can do the pink thing...

Bryn said...

Monday? or Friday? Your house? I think your central, although I'm happy to have you all over here. fun robes! So cozy, I love that Addison has one to. I to have been trying to be good about FHE and it's been going great, I found a awesome website with really fun FHE packets, let me know if you want it.

amber hawkins warren said...

Super cute pictures, Jaime. I love the one with the boys in the bathrobes.

meg said...

Wish I could have helped you finish your basement. I'm still sad we coulcn't see you over the break. We'll be there in the spring so let's plan on that!

Tyson and Kate said...

Hi Jaime! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and sharing yours with me! :) It was great to hear from you! Your kids are so cute and I'm so glad you're doing well. Love ya!

Brianne said...

YAY!!! I am so glad you found us! Your little family is absolutely beautiful...and you look the exact same. I would also like to catch up on all that has gone on the past 10 years. I am going to add you to my links, I hope you don't mind.

Benji Pearson said...

Hey can you let Tess know that I would love to be added to her blog list, she dosen't seem to have a comment place.
Your blog is so cute by the way, it's fun to see what people are up to!
Melissa

Tim, Crista and Addy said...

Jaime! Yeah! You found us, it's always like a scavanger hunt when looking at blogs:). Anyway, your kids are darling, I'm so glad to hear from you! Keep in touch. We're obviously in Oklahoma and headed to Delaware in May and we're SO excited. Take care.