Thursday, January 24, 2008

I got Tagged!

So I got tagged which this is all new to me, so here we go.

What is his name? Ryan Parker
How long have you been together? It will be eight blissful years in July.
How long did you date? From first date to wedding date…5 1/2 months.
Who eats more? Well he does but I can definitely hold my own.
Who said I love you first? We were up at a friend’s cabin talking one night and it just came out kind of at the same time.
Who is taller? He is thank goodness; I was not willing to give up my tall shoes. (6’1 vs. 5’4).
Who is smarter? He definitely is! When we were first dating to get him to come over I would ask him to help me with math. Truth is I really needed help!
Who does the laundry? ME!!! He has maybe done it on three different occasions. (each time we had a kid). Now that we are done I guess he will be too! I love you honey!
Who does the dishes? I am the one mostly home so I do but he does take a turn after I have cooked so maybe once a month(hehe)
Who sleeps on the right? I do.
Who pays the bills? I use to but he is the accountant so he took over, I think he just really wants to see how much I spend each month.
Who mows the lawn? He does, but I have done it several time too.
Who cooks dinner?cook? dinner? what’s that? I hate to cook but I try my best to make something so my family won’t starve.
Who drives when you are together? Him. I’m driving around with the kids all day so it’s nice to just be the passenger. That and he hates how I drive!
Who is more stubborn? Neither!
Who kissed who first? We both leaned in for our first kiss. I must say that I was never so nervous for a kiss, those butterflies were going crazy! What a kiss though!
Who asked out whom first? He did.
Who proposed? He did at the Oakland temple. We went to San Fran. With several friends for spring break, so he did it then.
Who wears the pants? Hmmm…to be safe I will say we both do. (don't most wive's)

I guess now I am suppose to tag someone else. So Amber, Meghan and Brianne if you read this your it!

3 comments:

Bryn said...

Cute tag! I got tagged as well, but I'm going to wait for the beginning of Feb. to make it appropriate for Valentines Day. I can tell that you are just as obsessed with blogging as I am since you've had so many new posts in the pst while, I love it! I'm always excited to see when my friends put up a new post.
Reading your tag brought back Lakeridge and Pinnicle memories for me. Seems like just yesterday!

amber hawkins warren said...

Ok I'll do it!

Heather said...

How is your sweet kids feeling?