Tuesday, February 24, 2009

the day at the museum.

On President's day we took the kids to the dinosaur museum which we have never gone before and the kids had so much fun. There was definitely a lot of neat things to explore and I think they learned a little something about dinosaurs.

Brendan was the most excited to see this big shark.
Digging for gold....never found any:(

Can you believe how big they were???

digging for bones and they got lucky this time:)
Ryan had the day off "kind of" he has been working really hard and very long days so we sure love it when we can talk him into taking a day off to come hang out and do something fun with the family.

4 comments:

Bryn said...

Fun! When I took my kids I couldn't get them away from that sand thing, and they were terrified of that shark.
I still need to see your cute family in person soon, and we need to go to lunch or dinner soon. When can you? Next week?

Shelli Sivert said...

Looks like fun! I see this place on a lot of people's blogs and it looks so cool but I've never been there. We'll have to venture out. Shelli

Jon & Kim said...

Jaime, So fun to catch up on what you have been up to. I am a slacker when it comes to blogging these days. Happy Late 30th!!!!

amber hawkins warren said...

Oh wow that looks so fun! I totally want to go there now. I think Holden would like it. Cute pictures!