Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ryan had taken Mckaela to California to go see his brother and their new baby girl that they were going to bless. They drove there with some of his family and it was just going to be to hard for us all to go, so they decided to make it a daddy daughter weekend. Well of course Brendan felt bad that he was not going so I told him we would have our own little mommy son time. So I let him pick what he wanted to do and he chose bowling. We had a lot of fun and he even beat me. So I told him:) The proud bowler:)



What a cute date I have:) Thanks buddy for hang out with mommy!! I know one day he will think it is really lame to hang with me!!


4 comments:

Ginny said...

so fun that you made it fun for him, too! i love one-on-one time!!! and i love your perspective about how quickly they will not want to hang with us!

Bryn said...

You're such a good mom! Glad that you're feeling better!

meg said...

Looks like fun! He has such a cute little smile and he looks so proud of himself.

Stacie Noall said...

I don't know, Dave hung out w/ his mommy for a whole weekend! :)
I love that Brendan.