Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Birthday

I can't believe our Little girl is ONE! This last year has gone by so fast. Over labor day I was thinking how we had spent it last year, in the hospital. And now here she is celebrating her first birthday. We had family over and had a BBQ in the back yard, this is the first birthday party I can through and have it be out side. Mckaela and Brendan are both winter babies. We had a lot of fun sharing this day with her. For those of you who live in Cali, I have posted a lot of pictures so you feel like you were here. We miss you! The birthday girl.


Here are a few snap shots over this last year.

5 comments:

Brianne said...

Jaime, she is beautiful! How do they grow up so fast???

I thought I left you a post a while ago, but I can't find it. Where in Farmington are you moving to? We will be super close now, YAY!!!

The King family said...

She is growing up sooo fast! I can't believe she is a year old already. On the other hand, she looks even older than that!! What an adorable little girl.

Jon & Kim said...

She is so adorable! I love having Cade's birthday in the summer.

Kira Thunell said...

Seriously feels like yesterday we were in NSL and you were prego with McKayla. Now 1st grade - wow!! How fun, Jax is going to Sunshine Circle which is Sunshine Square's sister preschool. He loves it thus far! I can't believe our kids are growing up, does that mean we're getting old? Ah!!

And I'm so excited for you guys to build a house - how fun! I can't wait to build my own house. I have no advice since we haven't done it yet but I would say go for what you want. I look at our house now and see what I would change or add so I'm sure you've got something beautiful in mind.

Kim Hutchens said...

Ok, she is so cute as are your other 2! Yes, I am having the baby soon. One more day! We're having a boy, still don't have a name! Wish us luck with that! It's so fun to check out how you are doing and what you guys are up to on this blog!