Monday, September 22, 2008

Karate 101

Brendan has started Karate and he is loving it. It is so good for him to have to OBEY the master. It was so cute the first time he got the outfit on and started pushing away. He is in a class with about eight other kids but he really is having fun with this. I do feel like I am running everywhere once the kids get out of school, going from dance to karate to piano to play dates, but I guess that is what we moms are suppose to do! At least they are having some fun!
So news about the house! We have decided to not head to Farmington. I can't tell you how HAPPY my mom and sister are, sorry Tamra! We have really been talking about the commute Ryan would have to be making everyday to work and in six months he will be moving the dealership further south which would then add even more time, he is away enough as it is so we new this would be the best thing for our family to not head the opposite direction of his work. We really are sad because we really LOVED this house. I know something else will work out but for now the looking starts all over.

7 comments:

Ginny said...

yea for the decision...boo for starting looking all over! i hate looking for the "perfect" house. hate it. when you find it, let me know if you don't want it!!:-)

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! Good luck with the house hunting :(

Cricket said...

Well, we are all glad we will have you a little longer in our ward.

Check out my blog. I tagged you, but didn't have your email to let you know.

Cricket

Bryn said...

I glad that your not moving either, we don't see eachother that often as it is with you living fairly close, let alone if you were to be all the way in Farmington! although I'm sad you don't get your dream house yet. There are some great houses in my neighborhood!! Come on over!!!

Elder bevan said...

Whoo Hoo! I know that sounds silly coming from your friend in Spanish Fork, but if you went further north it would be more sad for us. Good luck with the search. Utah County is the best!!!

Brian, Sheena and Boys said...

Karate, how fun! It looks like he is having a great time with it! Good luck with the house hunting, I know how it can be a drag but the right thing will come along.

Kira Thunell said...

I have been so tempted to see if Jax would like karate. I'm with you, I think it'd be great to have him have to OBEY the master.
Sorry about the house, it's had to walk away from something after visualizing yourself there. I know things will work out for yall. :)