Monday, July 12, 2010

Ten years and counting!!!


I remember like it was ten years ago:) Not being able to sleep and finally feeling like it was OK to get out of bed and start getting ready for the day that would change my life forever. I married the man that would be by my side for better and worse, in sickness and health, and I know we have been through a lot over these past ten years but here we are side by side cherishing every moment. In ten years I just can't believe all that we have done together...three beautiful healthy children, finishing school and having a great career, several moves but ending up right where we should be, the many vacation and being able to see the world but most important we our an eternal family and have the gospel to continue to guide us where ever that my be. Being married for time and all eternity just means so much more now that we have a family of our own. So here is to another amazing ten plus years. Love you with all my heart! Happy 10 year Anniversary.

2 comments:

Brianne said...

Congratulations Jaime!!! You guys are such a beautiful couple. Here's to many many more!!

Shelli Sivert said...

Yea for happiness and love! This post made me tear up a little. I'm so glad you all are happy!