Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Finally did it!!!

So for the longest time I have wanted to cut the hair...I always say I'm going to do it and than always walk out of the salon with maybe a inch less of hair. So needless to say I never have the gusts to go through with it until now!!! It has been long for years and I just finally was ready for the change. So I did, sat in the chair and said cut!!! cut about 5in. and added a few highlights. And I can finally wear it curly again too. Before it was just way to heavy... so it's fun to have the option to change it up from straight to curly...kind of makes me feel 16 again:) if only! The best part is, Ryan lost my drivers license and I have to get a new one so now I can have a picture that will actually look like me again because my last one had me with really short hair.

Before
After
before
after
What have I done???

2 comments:

Mertz family said...

I love it jamie. Now you are even more gorgeous so unfair. :) so happy for you

amber hawkins warren said...

Wow I'd forgotten how long it actually was! Geez my hair won't grow at all! It's fantastic.