Friday, August 28, 2009

B starts kindergarten


I cant believe Brendan has started kindergarten, he's still my little boy and is just not big enough to be going to elementary school with all those big kids, like Mckaeal. But he has loved every min. of it so far and is making some new friends. These two girls are friends from the neighborhood and one since birth. (Darci and Brendan are a week apart.) I'm glad that he gets excited about school and asks me ten time every morning if its time to go because I know one day he will want to miss school or play sick just to not have to go. So until than I am very happy that he is enjoying it!!

Brendan, Hollie and Darci. (First day of school)

4 comments:

Elder bevan said...

Cute Brendan and Darci. I still can't look at Darci without seeing her as a baby. It's just so unnatural. That's what being away for so long does to me I guess. That Brendan is a lady killa'!

Kim Hutchens said...

He is such a little cutie! He is going to have the girls swarming him, if they aren't already!

JD said...

So adorable and fun he is riding his bike to school.

meg said...

wow, is he 5 already? crazy! cute pics