Monday, August 24, 2009

2nd grade and the Zoo



Mckaela has started 2nd grade, WOW that went fast!! She was up at like six in the morning because she was so excited to go and of course to wear her new outfit. She just is so grown up and so smart for her own good that I know I will have to closely watch this girl!! I am so proud of her and really hope she enjoys what time she does have in this school, it might only be a month or two before we move.

Most of the kids in her class she has been with since preschool or kindergarten. I think she has made some life long friends here!! (Courtney & keyaira)

Well since Brendan doesn't start until tomorrow I have been trying to do some fun things with him and to keep us both busy. We took a trip to the zoo, with my sister and her kids and even grandpa came with us.




Got to have our picture taken with a Bald Eagle. Riding the train.
This was Addison first time and she was loving it..she just stared at all the animals and she know's few of them, like zebra, so she got excited when she saw them. It was a fun day.








So I have to add these...
Little Addison has just LOVED getting into things these days but mostly finding markers to draw beautiful pictures all over HER SELF!! Did I mention permanent markers. So far she has learned the color blue and red very well. Little trouble maker:)

Look at those big blue eyes!! How can you get made at that?

She thinks its sooooooo funny:)
The look of Oops!! What did I do wrong?

0 comments: