Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Our Graduate!!

So we have ourselves a little Graduate, yes it is from preschool but preschool can be very hard these days:) We are so proud of Brendan. He has really come along way this past year and has really worked hard and I think he is ready for the big times, kindergarten!!! The question is "am I?" I can't believe I will have two children in elementry school this next year. Time is really passing us by.
They had a little program, sang some songs and then recieved their cap!


He had a lot of support from his family. We knew he could do it!!




This is Brendans teacher Mrs Gina, Mckaela had her too and we just love her.


Onto Mothers day...it was a great day.

My kids made me the cutest stuff at school and were so excited to give me them that I had to open them on Friday when they got home from school. I also got a new bike. We decided we want to be more adventurous. So we all have bikes and we are going to do a lot of biking this summer.





My sister Kristi, Tamra, me, mom and niece Jessica.


My mommy and me:)



I have the best kids in the whole world. I sure love them!!




3 comments:

Brianne said...

Soo cute Jaime! Your kids are adorable and you are beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet bike dude! I'll have to drag mine out of the basement and we can ride bikes together like we're 15 again. Can't wait!

Amber

Elder bevan said...

What a cute family! I love the graduation caps, he looks very proud. See you guys in a couple weeks!