Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy birthday my big seven year old!!



My little girl is seven today and I just can't believe I have a seven year old. What a blessing Mckaela is to us. She has just always been just a sweet spirit in our house and we love her soooo much.
Seven things I love about her:
1. Such a good big sister. Addison has a little second mom.
2. A very good student, loves to read, draw, make little books and is one smart little girl.
3. Always willing to help out with anything.
4. A good dancer. This year she is in hip-hop and she has shown me some funky moves she has learned.
5. Beautiful smile and her one dimple.
6. Let's me still do her hair.
7. Still will cuddle:)
Her daddy went to have school lunch with her and then after school we are off to build-a-bear, that is what she wanted for her birthday, so it will be a fun little date with her. Love you Mckaela Parker. Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Ginny said...

she is a doll! happy birthday to her!

Elder bevan said...

I still remember the playgroups we went to and let our little toddlers play while we all expressed our disqust for how good you looked being pregnant with Brenden. Those were the good ol' days. Happy B-Day McKaela!