Monday, December 8, 2008

The big surprise....

Well Ryan has out done himself this year:) What an amazing Hubby I have and I want to thank him for making this a really special birthday for me. (It's really the 13th)But this is kindof a big one and for me it means a lot more. I have always been this "young" mom. So people have said. People would actually come up to me and say are you their mother, you look to young to have kids, like I am this teenager having babies or even people would guess my age and it was always 21 maybe 22, I know I should be flattered but really I'm not it does bother me! So to turn 30 I feel like OK I might finally be old enough to have my babies. (Just venting for a min.)
So Ryan planned a little get away for us and a fun way to celebrate this big event:) He told me to pack a bag for over night and then we were off, start heading toward the airport and then contiune to board a plane heading to Orange County, Califonia. Yes I was very excited at this point but we were just there two weeks ago, so what are we going to do? We get there and he takes me to one of my favortie resturants, Cheese cake factory and then we were off the the Hondan Center. Crowds of people walking in, full stadium, and lots of screaming girls. It was awesome! One of the biggest concerts was about to start it was called The Jingle Ball put on by Ryan Seacrests Radio station...who was there.. Just to name a few. Rihanna, Akon, Katy Perry, Pussy cat dolls, Tokio Hotel,(never heard of them) Jesse McCartney, David Banner, and then the best one was last, one of my favorites right now, Chris Brown. It was so much fun and soooo loud! We could not hear anything for hours after but it was such a fun night and we danced just like the best of them. Thanks honey this really was a fabulous birthday presant. I love you!!!

7 comments:

Ginny said...

yay for a fun birthday treat!! I have the same issue with people thinking I'm younger than I am...although the older I get the more I enjoy it!!

Laura said...

How FUN! When did all this happen? You are super special:) That is awesome.

Heidi said...

That is a BIG surprise. Wow. What a great way to make a birthday memorable. Kuddos to Ryan!

Happy Birthday.

Jon & Kim said...

That is so fun! HAPPY 30th tomorrow!!! I will be joining you shorlty and I hope my hubby reads this post!!!!!

Kim Hutchens said...

Oh my goodness! What a great husband you have! Happy birthday Jaime! Sounds like a lot of fun.

amber hawkins warren said...

Oh cool! That' so great - you guys always surprise each other. That's really sweet. Let's talk soon. I need a girls night out - I want to go see a movie. You up for it? What nights are good next week?

Brooke said...

Happy 30th b-day. I felt the same way as you. I felt so young, and couldn't wait until I was 30 so I could sound old enough to have all of these kids. I am glad you had such a fun surprise.