Sunday, January 24, 2010

fun times around here:)

So for Christmas we gave the kids a build-a-bear gift card and I'm finally getting around to getting the picture's off the camera from when we went. This was Addisons first one and she was having so much fun, but once she brought it home I don't think she has touched it once. O'well made for some cute pictures and some fun for the kids.








Then last week I decided it was time for the little one to get her ears pierced, and they
look so dang cute. Yes she did cry for the first few hour or so...J/K . only a few tears were shed but then she was so excited that she had earrings like her big sissy. And did I mention how CUTE she looks:)




This is Addison's favorite spot on my bed. I will put in a movie for her to watch and she gets in all the pillows until you can't see her.

Now if you don't have a strong stomach I suggested you don't go any further!!!



On Friday I get that dreaded phone call from our neighbor, (which I swear we just had) Brendan has fallen off the tramp and split his forehead open and I'm pretty sure he will need stitches. He jumped off the tramp slipped and fell on the cement. When he came into the house he wasn't really crying but just holding his head and saying "will I need stitches?" So I rushed over there to see this..... R U READY?



It's a third eye. You could see the bone. It was so gross and looked worse than the last time.
So we ran him over to the ER and then they were able to put him back together.



one of the many faces he was pulling. He was totally out of it but had his eyes opened.

We had them put him to sleep because last time he was freaking out and really scared so you can imagine what he was going through again...but really over all he was a tough boy and handled it all really good. He is becoming a pro with all this. I told the Doctors we will start a push card and our next visit should be free:) Poor thing!! So seven stitches later, better then 16, and about an hour of waiting for him to wake up, which was hilarious, he was saying the funniest things which Ryan recorded on his phone, we took our boy home and pray that he will from now on stay safe and unharmed, wishful thinking I know!!
So now we definitly need a break...the kids are off track so we are going to suprise them with a little vacation. Can't wait!!




2 comments:

Shelli Sivert said...

Oh sad! Poor kid. Well, hope the vacation is fun and hope Ryan had a great birthday. Love you guys!

Stacie Noall said...

He's so funny, poor chap! I can't wait to hear what he said.