Friday, November 14, 2008

Captured moments....







It has taken us a year to go and do a family photo. But I was so happy with how they have turned out. We went to wheeler farm for like an hour in a half and just took shots everywhere and yes by the end the kids were just done! But I really love some of these shots, especially some of the kids. If you every need an affordable photographer go to http://www.panoramawayphotography.blogspot.com/ she was awesome to work with! Thanks Kymberli we love them

7 comments:

Brianne said...

Jaim, those pictures are to die for!! Seriously I love them all. You guys sure are a beautiful family!

Laura said...

Those are SOOOOOOO stinkin cute!! I love how cute you all look and the clothes turned out so cute. Ok so I am back and ready to hang out so lets get together soon:)

Bryn said...

Those pictures are awesome! I also love your new blog look. I laugh because it said it took you a year to get pictures done but I know you well enough that you get family photos all the time (something that I'm terrible at).

Mertz family said...

I love those jamie... You and I have almost the same pic;s... You look amazing as always... Your kids are so beautiful.

meg said...

The pics are adorable! We have never had family pictures taken --- this inspires me!

Anonymous said...

You have the most beautiful children. Thank you so much for sharing them.

Mom of three ♥ said...

What darling pictures! Your kids are growing up so fast..