Thursday, October 9, 2008

What we have been upto.....

Mckaela loves to wear this hat of mine so when her school was having a hat day she knew just which one she would wear. My little diva at six! Our little climber these days. She climbed up the tube to get into the sink.
and loves to find hiding places too. Brendan had a field trip to wheeler farm last week. They fed the ducks saw all kinds of animals and even got a good whiff of how a farm really smells. ( I thought I was going to be sick) but we had a great time! He really has loved preschool this year and miss Gina.

Here are a few more from his field trip. (the cow was also smiling for his picture) Also we did go to the state fair and I never posted pictures. The kids had a lot of fun!

6 comments:

Ginny said...

love the picture of Mckaela...especially the dimples! and it's nice to know that my kids aren't the only climbers!!!

Bryn said...

Great picutures, I can not believe how big Mckalea is, especially in that hat! Isn't Addie a little big to be still bathing in the sink, and why do you lock her in cupboard? Poor thing. Just Kidding, I'd love to see her in real life one of these days!

Heather said...

I miss you! looks like you are having a lot of fun....

Laura said...

That is the cutest picture of McKaela in the hat. I love it! We had a lot of fun the other night and I hope we can do it again soon. Thanks:)

amber hawkins warren said...

Can I PLEASE have some of Addy's hair for Holden? If he could just have a half an inch of it - that's not too much to ask is it? I mean really, she could donate half her hair to make a wig and still have enough for herself. I'm dumbfounded that he's still s bald.

Tim, Crista and Addy said...

Your little kids are just DARLING! Wish you could send us some HAIR THOUGH!!! :( Everyone calls her a boy and I can't do anything with it but try to put in a clip. Oh well, your munchkins are adorable!